Change of Address

  • It is important to notify the district of a change of address to ensure that records and letters are sent to the correct home.

    Proof of Residency is required.

    One of the following documents is required to verify the parent/guardian's name and address within the district:

    • Mortgage Statement
    • Lease or Renter's Agreement
    • Utility Bill (such as Phone, Electric, or Water Service)

    Please return the completed form and all associated paperwork to:

    Manheim Central District Office
    281 White Oak Road
    Manheim, PA 17545

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.