Student Registration Overview
Questions regarding Student Registration can be directed to the Manheim Central District Office at 717-664-8520 or via email, email@example.com.
The Business Office hours are Monday through Friday 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM.
Medical related questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org at 717-664-1700.
To Begin Registration...
The following documents are required at time of enrollment:
- Proof of Residency*
- Child’s Birth Certificate (Original)
- Child’s Immunization Record
- Kindergarten Registration and Screening Information
- Registration Packet -
- Dental Form
- Physical Examination Report
*One of the following documents is required to verify the parent’s/guardian’s name and address within the district: Mortgage Document, Renter’s/Lease Agreement, or Utility Bill.
The following documents are optional, and will apply to certain students on a case-by-case basis:
- Verification of Address in Case of Living with Legal Resident
- Application for Tuition Waiver
- Support Classes & Services from School Previously Attended
- Stepparent Authorization Form
- Separated/Divorced Parent Affidavit
- Military Contact Permission Form
- Health Services Authorization
- Sworn Statement 1302
Once all necessary documentation has been completed, a new student registration appointment can be scheduled with the District Office.
Manheim Central District Office
261 White Oak Road
Manheim, PA 17545
All Registration is By Appointment Only.
After the registration process is complete, please allow for a minimum of three (3) business days before a student's first day of school.