Tax Payment Options
All Checks and Money Orders should be made payable to 'Manheim Central School District.'
Receipts for payment can be mailed, e-mailed, faxed, or picked up in person from the Tax Office. If a mailed receipt is desired please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Tax Office.
The payment options are as follows:
- By Mail*
- Payments made with the original bill stub can be mailed to the following address: Manheim Central School District, PO Box 8199, Lancaster, PA 17604-8199
- Payments made without the original bill stub can be mailed to the following address: Manheim Central School District, Attn: Tax Office, 281 White Oak Road, Manheim, PA 17545
- *The USPS postmark date will be considered the date paid. Any incorrect amount or late postmarks will be returned to the sender.
- In Person
- Payments will be accepted at any Fulton Bank branch. Please visit Fulton Bank’s website for branch locations and hours.
- You must have the original bill.
- Electronic Check/Credit Card
- In order to provide additional payment options to taxpayers, Manheim Central School District has engaged Official Payments Corporation to process school property tax payments via electronic check or credit card.
- Official Payments Corporation can be accessed for payment of school property taxes via their website; click here for the Annual Real Estate Tax; click here for the Interim Real Estate Tax or by phone at 1-833-EZ-TO-PAY or 1-833-398-6729.
- If you are using the telephone, Manheim Central School District's jurisdiction code is 4821.
- The jurisdiction code is not needed for payments processed via the Internet.
- By Mail*
Frequently Asked Questions about Official Payments
Q. Who is Official Payments?
Q. What Credit or Debit Cards does Official Payments accept?
Q. Why is there a convenience fee and why am I paying for this?
Q. Will I receive a confirmation of my payment?
Q. How can I be sure that my payment was processed correctly?