Tax Payment Options
All Checks and Money Orders should be made payable to 'Manheim Central School District.'
Receipts for payment can be mailed, e-mailed, faxed, or picked up in person from the Tax Office. If a mailed receipt is desired please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Tax Office.
The payment options are as follows:
- By Mail*
- Payments made with the original bill stub can be mailed to the following address: Manheim Central School District, PO Box 8199, Lancaster, PA 17604-8199
- Payments made without the original bill stub can be mailed to the following address: Manheim Central School District, Attn: Tax Office, 281 White Oak Road, Manheim, PA 17545
- *The USPS postmark date will be considered the date paid. Any incorrect amount or late postmarks will be returned to the sender.
- In Person
- Payments will be accepted at any Fulton Bank branch. Please visit Fulton Bank’s website for branch locations and hours.
- You must have the original bill.
- Electronic Check/Credit Card
- In order to provide additional payment options to taxpayers, Manheim Central School District has engaged Official Payments Corporation to process school property tax payments via electronic check or credit card.
- Official Payments Corporation can be accessed for payment of school property taxes via their website or by phone at 1-800-2PAYTAX (272-9829).
- If you are using the telephone, Manheim Central School District's jurisdiction code is 4821.
- The jurisdiction code is not needed for payments processed via the Internet.
Frequently Asked Questions about Official Payments:
Q. Who is Official Payments?
A. Official Payments is the leading provider of electronic payment options for federal, state, and local government agencies. Official Payments makes it possible for citizens to pay their government taxes and fees, using electronic check, credit, or debit card. Payment can be made online or via telephone.
Q. What Credit or Debit Cards does Official Payments accept?
A. American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa Credit Cards are accepted, in addition to Debit Cards with a Visa or MasterCard logo. However, not all cards are accepted for all payment types, and payment options may be added or removed at any time. The cards that are accepted will be clearly identified at the time of payment.
Q. Why is there a convenience fee and why am I paying for this?
A. Official Payments charges a convenience fee for processing the payment transaction. This fee is not charged by or paid to the school district. The convenience fee is assessed to cover Official Payments' operations and the costs associated with servicing thousands of transactions. You will be informed of all charges and fees before you authorize the payment, and you may calculate the exact fees in advance at https://www.officialpayments.com/pc_feec.jsp.
Q. Will I receive a confirmation of my payment?
A. Yes. You will be provided a confirmation number at the end of the payment transaction.
Q. How can I be sure that my payment was processed correctly?
A. If you have provided Official Payments with an email address, you can verify online payments at https://www.officialpayments.com/pc_paym.jsp. You will need your confirmation number and the last 4 digits of your credit or debit card, or the last 5 digits of the bank account number associated with your electronic check. Phone assistance is also available at 1-888-357-8394. You will need your payment amount to process your telephone inquiry.