Manheim Central values a commitment to life-long learning, and therefore offers tuition reimbursement for all eligible staff members.
- The specific terms of Tuition Reimbursement may be found in the MCSD/MCEA Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Professional Staff must use MyLearningPlan to request pre-approval of courses for which they seek tuition reimbursement.
- For convenience, "Tuition Reimbursement Guidelines" have been developed. Please note that this document is only intended for quick reference, and that reimbursement policies are subject to change and ultimately guided by the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Pre-Payment of Tuition:
Salary Category Movement:
- Eligible employees who submit the official transcripts or report card of earned graduate credits needed for column movement to the District by October 1 shall receive horizontal column movement on the salary schedule retroactive to the beginning of the school year.
- Employees who submit the required documentation of earned graduate credits needed for column movement to the District by February 1 shall receive horizontal column movement on the salary schedule retroactive to the fourteenth (14th) pay period of the school year.
- Salary Category Change Request Form