Volunteering at MCSD
Manheim Central School District values unique contributions made by parents and community volunteers to the educational programs of the school district. In an effort to ensure the safety of our students, the district has established a volunteer policy that requires certain documentation for all its volunteers. Please see the matrix for an explanation of the types of volunteers and the required forms/clearances each type needs to complete.
Click each link to apply for clearances. PA Criminal Background and Child Abuse are free of charge to volunteers.
- Child Abuse Clearance
- PA Criminal History Check
- FBI Fingerprinting - To obtain a Volunteer Service Code, contact DHS directly at 1-877-371-5422 or RA-PWCPSLQUESTIONS@pa.gov.
- When clearances are complete, volunteers will receive an email with the results. Volunteers must print those results and provide them to the School District. Note to Volunteers: there is only one time to access link and print clearance.
- Act 24
- Why is it necessary for me to obtain these clearances?
- Who is considered a volunteer?
- How long does it take for each clearance to be completed?
- If I have a question, whom do I contact?
- Where do I submit my affidavit and clearances?
- If I have children in more than one building, do I need to submit information to each building?
- Must I update my clearances every school year?
- May I use my clearances from my employment?