Skip To Main Content

Change of Address Form

Moving? It is important to notify the district of a change of address to ensure that records and letters are sent to the correct home.  There are two steps to this process...

  1. Complete the Address Change form, shown below.
  2. Present Proof of Residency to Manheim Central Business Office.*

*One of the following documents is required to verify the parent’s/guardian’s name and address within the district: Mortgage Document, Renter’s/Lease Agreement, or Utility Bill.

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.

Please mail or drop off the completed form with the appropriate paperwork to the Manheim Central Business Office:

281 White Oak Road
Manheim, PA 17545