Dr. Ryan J. Axe, Superintendent
Hello Manheim Central Community,
It's an honor and a blessing to have been afforded the opportunity to join the Manheim Central School District team as your Superintendent. The more I learn about all that this community does for students, the more excited I am to begin my journey as a Baron! I have also included a video and family snapshot that were created during the interview process if you'd like to take a look.
I am truly looking forward to working with all of you.
Dr. Ryan Axe
Superintendent Goals (2021-2022)
- Lead while learning how Manheim Central School District operates overall.
- Meet with stakeholders across the district including the School Board members, administrators, staff and community.
- Be visible across the buildings in the district including extracurricular activities so that students, staff and community see the administration is invested in them as a whole.
- Professional, appropriate communication verbally, digitally, and in writing that instill confidence in stakeholders.
- Timeliness of decision making with sound, decisive explanation for decisions made.
- Strategic approach to direction of district initiatives that includes stakeholders and communication.
- Establish partnership with local law enforcement.
- Communication with businesses, churches, and other community groups when appropriate.
- Evaluation of areas where partnerships can be formed or enhanced.
Financial Execution and Strategy
- Coordinate with the CFO on the budget process.
- Work with architect and building foreman in order to get updates and progress reports on the renovation project and cost analysis of said project.
- Evaluate where we spend across the district in order to make fiscally responsible decisions as we move in the next school year.
- Model expectations of our staff, students, and community by showing how to communicate, collaborate, and support each other through challenging and positive situations.
- Make decisions that are fair and are backed with valid reasoning and explanation.
- Show a willingness to accept constructive criticism and grow as a professional.