The Manheim Central School District is currently closed.
Kindergarten Registration appointments for 3/17 and 3/19 have been canceled and will be rescheduled at a later date.
Parents/Guardians who need to register a new student may still complete the pre-registration process, and will be contacted via email with further information on how to complete registration.
Questions regarding Registration can be directed to the Manheim Central District Office at 717-664-8520 or via email, email@example.com.
The Business Office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
Medical related questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org at 717-664-1700.
To Begin Registration...
Please visit our New Online Registration Gateway. (<-- click link)
You will be directed to our New Registration portal. You must complete the entire pre-registration process and then schedule an appointment to complete registration. On the last page of this process, you will be prompted to schedule your registration appointment. You will be given a list of supporting documents to bring with you to your registration appointment (this list is also below). You must bring your supporting documents or you will be asked to return later with them.
Please Note – For ALL New Registrations – parents/guardians are considered a New User, please click the box for Registration Gateway to create your account and start the registration process.
*If you have started the process and created an account, but did not finish pre- registration, please enter your Username and Password where indicated and click Login, you will be able to pick up where you left off.*
The following documents are required at the time of your appointment; your child will not be enrolled in school without them:
- Proof of Residency Acceptable documentation preferred is a copy of your lease, deed, or settlement agreement and valid driver’s license with the same address. However if you do not have a copy of the above mentioned items the MCSD will accept a property tax bill, current Utility Bill (within the last thirty (30) days) showing the property address or a military housing letter. If you are residing with someone else and do not have any of the above in your name, we will provide you with a Residency Affidavit that you will need to have signed by the property owner and notarized prior to your appointment. Please call the Child Accounting/Registration Office for more information
- Proof of Child's Age (Children eligible for kindergarten must be 5 years old before August 31) Any of the following constitutes acceptable documentation: birth certificate, baptismal certificate; copy of record of baptism-notarized or certified and showing the date of birth; notarized statement from the parents or a relative indicating the date of birth; a valid passport; a prior school record indicating the date of birth.
- Child’s Immunization Record - showing all received vaccines to date
Additional Items; not required but please bring with you if they apply
- IEP/Special Education documentation: If your child has an IEP or any special education requirements, please bring that documentation with you.
- For learners in Grades 5 thru 12 - Bring along the most recent report card or transcript.
- State Assessment documentation - any information regarding your student's PSSA or Keystone scores. If you are transferring from out of State, any information regarding prior state assessments is helpful.
- Dental Form - for incoming Kindergarten; 3rd Grade; and 7th Grade students
- Physical Examination Report - for incoming Kindergarten; 6th Grade; and 11th Grade students
- Court Documentation – If appropriate, Agency Letter of Placement, Court Orders and Divorce Documentation
The following documents are also optional, and will apply to certain students on a case-by-case basis:
- Verification of Address in Case of Living with Legal Resident (Residency Affidavit)
- Application for Tuition Waiver
- Support Classes & Services from School Previously Attended
- Stepparent Authorization Form
- Separated/Divorced Parent Affidavit
- Military Contact Permission Form
- Health Services Authorization
- Sworn Statement 1302
Pre-K Application - STOP BACK AFTER APRIL 9th, 2020
All new student registration appointments will be held at the Child Accounting/Registration office located within the District Office.
Manheim Central District Office
281 White Oak Road
Manheim, PA 17545
All Registration is By Appointment Only.
After the registration and enrollment process is complete, please allow for a minimum of three (3) business days before a student's first day of school.